Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

A picture of my 3rd Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Especially to my Mom!

This year Spencer and I had a great Mother's Day! We just hung out together all day, and all weekend long. It made me realize just how busy our life has been lately! I'm with him every day but so much is going on that we have to get done that there are not enough minutes left just to enjoy him and hang out. We laughed and talked and he made a big deal out of it being Mother's Day so he wanted to do everything for me (very sweet!) We played games, watched movies, went on a bike ride, went to yard sales, went to cousin's soccer games, ate out, cooked together and ate in, read books........no huge plans, nowhere we had to be, nothing we had to do, just down time with my kid. Wonderful wonderful wonderful Mother's Day! I hope all of yours were just as great!

No comments: