Friday, January 29, 2010

Maybe we're feeling a little abstract?


Spencer saw me working on this and decided it looked FUN so he joined me.
I was happy about how meditative it turned out to be.  I want to do another and another!  I also love that he sat there and enjoyed the process and the conversation that we found went with it.  Connecting with your kids and being able to see a little into them and how their minds are working, is there anything better?

On a different note, I'm so tempted to go pack now for my trip this weekend!  I am so ready to get out of town!  Not leaving until tomorrow morning though and only going for a couple of days, packing will not be a big enough job to start this early!
Girls weekend road trips are something to so look forward to!  Yay vacation!

No comments: