Friday, January 01, 2010

Almost nothing is better than Sleeping Baby Eyelashes







What a beautiful face, don't you agree?  Those eyelashes are record breaking.
Here's some new news here:

I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a 365 project. If you aren't sure what it is here's a fun look into the idea.  Basically I'm vowing to take a picture a day.  I don't vow to post every single day so some days will have more than one photo.  And on that note, I'm going to make it as easy as possible so that I will actually follow through, this means a few things: I'm not going to do a sepearate blog, the photos will show up here so some days will be more than one post days; 
I'm not going give myself limits by choosing a theme, I like the freedom of capturing whatever captures me any given day;
a lot of days of my life one photo isn't enough to take and likely not enough to share, so I'll loosely follow the idea of 365 but it will likely be a higher number in the end....
and probably a few more non-rules I'll make up as I go along.
To start the project here is today's photo, my friend's peaceful baby and her wild eyelashes!





No comments: