Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

*What is his name? John D. Clinger
*How long have you been married? We've been engaged a few weeks and will be married August 2, 2008!!
*How long did you date? well, about 3 years back then and now we've been dating a few months
*Who eats more sweets? I think he does, he can do things I just can't, like start the day with a Mt. Dew
*Who said I love you first? Back then John did, this time around I beat him to it by about a second
*Who is taller? John is by a foot
*Who can sing better? together we give great car concerts, our kids are really impressed anyway!
*Who is smarter? I think John is, he can figure anything out, he can do anything. And he would probably say that I am.
*Who does the laundry? I do mine and he does his (he does live 5 hours away) but when we're married I'm sure we'll share. Or wait, there will be plenty of kids for that! haha
*Who pays the bills? We both pay the bills but he is the main breadwinner for sure
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? His bed right now is a twin so I bet he sleeps in the middle and as for me, I sleep on the side of the bed that doesn't have the pile of clean laundry waiting to be folded! (my worst habit right now!) But this too will all change in August!
*Who mows the lawn? right now there is no lawn mowing needing done, especially at his place, but I'm sure when the lawn needs mowed John will probably do it before I even think of it! He's so great!
*Who cooks dinner? A lot of the time when we're together we cook together
*Who drives? we both do, we both have a lot of driving in our lives all the time right now so when we're together I think we each offer to drive so the other person doesn't have to
*Who is more stubborn? I am. John is so laid back and giving
*Who kissed who first? John kissed me first (then and now)
*Who asked who out first? back then I asked him to dance first then he asked me out first, this time again he asked me out first
*Who proposed? He did! I'm so happy!
*Who has more siblings? He does, he has just 1 more than I do but it feels like a lot more because they get together in larger groups than my family does
*Who wears the pants? We both do, we're a team, no power struggles.
And now I need to tag someone- So I tag Mindi!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dena,
I'm a bit late in offering Congratulations. (I don't get much time to blog anymore and so I'm trying to catch up.) I couldn't be more happy for you both. You are perfect for each other.

amyorr said...

dena. I hope you remeber me. amy bateman here. good ole star valley! I came across your blog. I hope this is who I think it is anyways. Let me know!