Friday, March 12, 2010

Get the mess out!

 

The other day I decided it was perhaps time to dig through my little console compartment between the front seats of my car.  (because I was waiting in the car and boredom struck, how I got out of the house WITHOUT a book to entertain me is beyond me).  So, while on the phone with a friend I emptied the whole thing.  It was much like Mary Poppin's bag.  I couldn't believe all the stuff jammed in there.  More than pictured, much more (that pile is deeper than it looks).  I found so many treasures!  Not my missing pair of sunglasses though, that would have made me so giddy, but no, they're still gone. Where oh where could they be?
I thought it would be a great idea to clean the compartment out and be more organized.  I threw away some stuff, returned some to their rightful homes and the rest (in my mind) was SUPPOSED to live in the console.  So, still quite full but now I have a little more room to stash stuff as the need arises.
This little start made me decide I'm motivated motivated motivated to tackle the task of de-cluttering the house and getting rid of all the stuff we don't need.  And think about organization in the house too.  Wish me luck!  

No comments: