Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas, 1984 style

Merry Christmas everyone!  I received a wonderfully wonderful gift a few days early from my parents, a 35mm film to digital converter!  I've wanted one forever and I've had so much fun with it in just a few days!  It was all the more fun that my parents have a few huge boxes of negatives waiting to be scanned.  We made it through most of one box the other night.  There were treasures!  Including these Christmas photos from....I'm guessing 1984, given the approximate ages of myself and my brothers.
I'm so excited to go through the rest of the negatives!  And then my own too, I didn't start using a digital camera until my son was about 5 so all of my pictures of him before that are negatives that can soon be on my computer!  How wonderful!

Anyway, again, Merry Christmas!  I'm wishing you magical holidays this year!

2 comments:

Crystal Young said...

and if you need extra money you can hire out your service of putting scanned pictures on discs for others. If you have the patience for it, you will have a ton of work.

Dena Moon said...

Oooh, good idea, Crystal! Today I do not have the motivation, but when things settle down in a couple of months that is a fantastic idea!