Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our date










We went on a date! John's idea, a day in Jackson. I loved it! I don't know how many times I said, "This reminds me of Mary Lynn!"
Most of the fun was just walking around taking manymany goofy pictures. Really. Many. I'm only posting a tiny fraction. Good day. We even ate at Taco Bell! (exciting for us since there is not one nearby our house).
When it got dark the Christmas lights were so beautiful and walking in them was so nice! All the shops were decorated for Christmas and most were offering cookies and cider to cold shoppers.
It was so nice to get away for a day! We were going to go to a movie but we were having too much fun walking around. So for our whole fun fun date we only spent money on gas and Taco Bell dinner! We are thrifty! :)

2 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

I'm so jealous!!! I want a date with Dena! :) All of those pictures made me miss those good 'ole days!

Candice said...

Date in Jackson, how fun! We loved to go for our anniversary when we lived closer to SV. I think the very best was our first anniversary because we saved the gift certificates that you and Erin gave us for our wedding and went to the play and had dinner at the Camp Creek Inn, we had a blast, thanks! Oh, and can I link your blog from mine?