Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Newborn Pictures of Ivan

Here are Ivan's newborn photos.  He was 18 days old.
Since Ivan was the New Year baby this year at Star Valley Medical center, he received many wonderful gifts.  One of my favorite so far was an oh so generous gift certificate from Rebecca White Photography (find her here).  She was absolutely wonderful!  So nice, so fun to hang out and visit with her while she took the time to get these amazing photos!  She was so patient with the unpredictable nature of a baby:)  .  I think her work is beautiful and I totally recommend her!  I'm so glad she offered this gift certificate because otherwise I may not have found her!
Aren't these photos just beautiful?  ~~ It helps that Ivan is totally one of the most beautiful babies ever, of course!


No comments: