I've been away from internet access for oh so long and have so much catching up to do! I have real catching up to do and fun pictures (that will have to wait until the internet lives at our house)~Today I'm catching up on Tags I had waiting and didn't even know it!
The first is from Corie, I'm sure I'll be reprimanded when she sees how long it took me to respond (kidding!)
SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, and post it. *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...*They have to be real places, names,things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for theboy/girl name question.
*WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Dena
*4 LETTER WORD: Drat
*VEHICLE: Dodge (Spencer's favorite)
*BOY NAME: Drake
*GIRL NAME: Darla
*OCCUPATION: Dancing Dentist (I get extra points there right?)
*SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Diamond rings
*SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Drain
*REASON FOR BEING LATE: a Delay
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: DON'T WALK ON THE GRASS!!!!!!!!
I tag anyone who wants to play!
The next is from Marci
1. Warm mornings
2. Long days together laughing with Spencer and John
3. The love notes that John has started writing and typing and leaving all over the place for me everyday! I mentioned to him that I love when he leaves me notes (and all those saved ones from high school) and he took it to heart and has taken to writing to me daily. I love it.
1. Being so busy that I don't take the time to "live in the moment."
2. Not being able to adjust to living here as a grown up.
3. Something awful happening to someone I love.
Ok, the first thing that came to mind was that Ren and Stimpy episode where he is collecting ....is it ear wax? or belly button lint? or both? haha. Anyway, that is not on my list but a funny thought I had to share.
1. Without the internet at my house I have rediscovered my Sims2 game when wasting time on the computer. My nieces were all here last weekend and we had a blast playing the "Destrie, Deja, Darien and Danica (and Spencer) Sims!
2. I tend to keep magazines. Unless I really really don't like them (then they get recycled) but otherwise I keep them, thinking that I may read them again, or use something from them. And usually I do tend to go back and look through them again. And, I recently found, when I saw the HUGE box of John's home builder/carpenter...magazines that my husband does the same!
3. As I was unpacking and moving in I had a little obsession with the Gilmore Girls. I started with season one and watched (listened to) the whole series while I unpacked. Day after Day of Gilmore Girls....I'm sure John was ready to throw away the DVD player, but he didn't say a word. What a guy!
1. Due to my trying to be a little less rigid and due to the fact that facilities are scarce around here we have only been recycling some of what I would be else where. AK! I know. I did inform John that it is driving me insane and will be changing back to my old ways soon.
2. When I'm the only one home I never eat at the table, always the couch! When we are all home its full meals at the table and no food on the couch (except popcorn of course)
3. I've been learning to sew. For those of you who know me well it is a suprise I'm sure. I have been having so much fun sewing so many inventive projects! My favorite are the baby clothes, this has John worried that we'll be having babies soon. Luckily though we have Emily's baby on the way, and Corie's and Shanie's and Mary Lynn's Landon, and Teresa's and Jen's and Laura's!! Lots of little ones to make clothes for!