Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cute cute kids!

























































I just wanted to share a few of the pictures I took this weekend. We had a full full house for the 4 day weekend and it was crazy loud wild and fun, and I'm pretty proud of myself that amidst all the chaos I had 8 kids clean, hair combed, in clean clothes all at the same time for these pictures! It was too many kids to venture out anywhere to do pictures so I just moved all the furniture away from a wall in Spencer's room and took down all of his hunting posters for a day. I liked the lighting in that room and might have to do it again!
I have no clue how I got good pictures of all the kids but when I tried to add John and myself to the mix we had someone making faces in every picture (john):)
I'll post more later as the editing urge strikes me.
I love the ones of Mak and Natalie. 7 year old girls are so easy to get to look good!



3 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Those pictures are very cute!!!! Good job Dena!

Nicole said...

Very cute pictures.. .and those kids are darling!

Candice said...

Wow, nice job! The pictures look great, and the kids are very cute :o)