Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Mother-In-Law of mine!

More about last weekend, we had a party!  It was John's mom's birthday so after we got back into town on Sunday we made some bright cupcakes and went over to celebrate with her.
I love this picture of Cannon enjoying a cupcake.  He was so excited about the cupcakes!  He was also so excited about the candles, he couldn't control himself (you could tell he was trying so hard) he blew out the candles twice as John lit them before we could even make it into the next room where Grandma was! 
The gift list was impressive too, kid art, a Monkees album, hand lotion.......and cupcakes!  (I have another great picture of my goofy mother-in-law showing off her cd but I don't have permission to post it, you'll just have to trust me that it is as hilarious as she is......wonder where her sons get their goofiness from :)

No comments: